Please use the booking form below to make your reservation.
BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION FOR BOOKINGS BEFORE THE 17TH MAY, PLEASE NOTE:
- Until the 17th May only tables outside can be booked. You can travel through the pub to get to outside tables and to use the toilets, but no inside dining is allowed. Where possible we will have created new entrances to the garden areas so keep an eye out.
- We can only allow a mixed group of over 2 households of 6 people. Two households however can book for any number.
- Our garden menu will be slightly more limited than normal for this al-fresco period of restrictions. We look forward to launching our new seasonal menu fully from the 17th May.
- During peak times there will be a 2-hour time limit on all tables.
- If you or anyone in your party feel unwell, please stay home, and cancel your booking.
- Please note if you have any requests we will try to honour as many as possible.
- If you are unable to make a booking through the website, please contact the site itself leave a voice message or email and we will get back to you.
- We will have tables available for you to have without booking but these will not be covered or heated so we ask that you take the weather into consideration before visiting without a reservation.
- Please check our opening and food service times as they also might have been slightly amended for this period of opening
- PLEASE BE AWARE: When booking an outside table; we will not be able to relocate you inside in the event of adverse weather conditions and we have very limited covered tables available.